Friday 18 November 2016

Gargosian Gallery Models PT1

I have finally competed my Gargosian Gallery models. The set of three which will be presented as a collection have their floor plate cast in concrete, white/light plywood walls and my linear "spatial intervention' in red acrylic. I am really pleased with developing early on a more practical approach and skill-set [become confident in working in those spaces and can now build off of these first models].


Development points:
- The internal form/proposal will change so I need to consider the material of this
- Think about the joints of my walls and if these do indeed need to be painted
- Develop a more refined presentation stand [exhibition approved]
- Use sharp sand only in casting my floor plates. Build a lid/top so that I can get a real flat smoother finish and mix up a stronger batch of cement and sand

No comments:

Post a Comment