Sunday 9 October 2016

From South Essex to South London, from staff to student


All blogs must start with something right . . . so after three years of looking, deciding, discussing and finally applying to undertake an MA, I am pleased to have been accepted onto the MA ISD course at Chelsea College of Arts. 

Having been a lecturer for the past six years and looking back at all that I have achieved within this time frame, I feel ready for the next adventure, that opportunity to become engrossed within my subject, my research and have time to explore and identify what the next educational chapter is going to entail. The above image is a reminder of my last year as a full time lecturer on the UAL FAD course . . . it is also a little reminder that I am going to be a student, one must then think, act, write and do things like a student. . . .this means no more alarms to be set on Sunday to produce lesson plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment