Tuesday 14 March 2017

Critique preparation

Despite this weeks critique being re titled and branded as a progress review, this is an essential time for me to reflect on all that has been going on with my practice and attempt to clarify and clearly communicate my intended direction. A few weeks back I had a seminar that focused on reviewing our current critical research paper. Due to the changes in the project and how "in my opinion" expansive it has become, looking at the development of different bodes of work I felt lost with what to currently write about from a summative and executive point of view. 



I suppose after many weeks of being encouraged to "just run with it" and "it's good to let go" I have questioned the overall target of the project. That said I feel I have produced a good amount of work that is in tangent with my research and I am always making sure that I reflect and generate endless documentation of lists, brains storms and questions. A weakness of mine, generally seems to be that I finish work with further questions and not answers . . . yet to have decided if this is a good/bad thing or a thing at all. 

My presentation sheets would be an opportunity to place the processes explored into a sequence of events and would start with the analysis of Michel de Certeau's text and end with a diagrammatic proposition of where I think I currently am.








No comments:

Post a Comment