Thursday 2 February 2017

Unit 01 complete

Unit 01: feedback was given and overall I am pleased with the progress I have made and the work produced. There are always things that you reflect on and question what more you could have done. Apart from the sheer disappointment of my QR gallery tickets not working I feel I pushed myself with the time given. Unit 02 offers a whole next adventure now and with feedback asking me to become more critical of existing gallery models and push the boundaries in which I work. I feel this term I would like to focus on perhaps the language of the museum and explore this through different media. I gathered some strong feedback and praise on my research folder and my ability to extract text and start to visually communicate a level of analysis that is suggestive of a particular language, so perhaps this is the starting point. I have a new reading list and already have ideas bouncing around. 

I am going to start the process of also setting up a behance account for an online portfolio that could help me during term 3 and had a really successful introduction to the photography studio with Alex and managed to shoot my entire portfolio.








No comments:

Post a Comment